Acaster Lloyd Consulting Ltd is currently seeking a Research Associate (patient reported outcomes/ clinical outcomes assessment) to join our team. We are very keen to build our research capacity by improving the skills and experience of our existing staff and by adding to our current team of 22 people.
Acaster Lloyd Consulting Ltd is a consultancy based in central London led by co-founders Sarah Acaster and Andrew Lloyd. We undertake a range of consultancy projects in patient reported outcomes/ clinical outcomes assessment research for our international biotech and pharmaceutical clients.
Our work focuses on patient-reported outcomes research to support licensing and market access for drugs and therapeutics. This includes qualitative and quantitative methods to explore health related quality of life and other clinical outcomes, patient preferences and utilities. We conduct primary research, for example, qualitative studies and surveys, as well as providing consultancy services for our clients. This work may inform trial design, regulatory submission strategies and/or aspects of economic evaluations. Our group has over 70 years of combined experience in industry and academia.
We are looking for someone to join our consultancy group who is keen to apply their skills and experience and learn from colleagues in a commercial environment. We are keen to speak to people with experience in qualitative and/or quantitative research methods. We conduct a lot of work for our clients alongside more conventional trial programmes.
You will have experience of applied research in an academic or commercial environment, and will have experience of, and interest in, design of research studies and analysis of PRO data.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Essential: Psychology (or related field) post-graduate degree (e.g. psychology / health psychology MSc, PhD).
- Experience of conducting health research and managing research projects.
- Experience of quantitative research, related technical skills and software (e.g., STATA, R)
- Experience of qualitative methods, technical skills (e.g., interviewing and coding) and software (e.g., MAXQDA).
- Excellent writing skills preferably with experience of working on manuscripts or other dissemination
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team with a high degree of self-motivation
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet all the non-essential requirements.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Someone who wants to influence their own development
- Someone looking for the opportunity to build their research skills
- Someone keen to work with and support others in our research projects
In return we offer a competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to join a growing team who can support your personal development.
Please contact us for more information.
Application is by CV and cover letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 22nd
Friday 22nd July 2022
Apply now by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com